Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's Written in the Stars (err, Moon...)

Happy Tuesday, Friends.

Just a super quick post-I'm trying to blog more. Even if it's a quickie. This I learned from answering those questions for the Liebster Award last weekend! ;)

Anyway, we are studying about space in science in my class. I wish I could come up with some really cute stuff, but alas, I can't.  However, I am giving a quiz on Friday, and I thought I would share it-in case anyone needs a quiz. I just created this. I tried to make this work for Common Core. I think it works, but I won't promise anything.  I hope you can use it.

Click here to get the quiz. Earth, Sun, Moon Quiz

This quiz covers what causes day and night; seasons; Earth's axis; and the Moon.
You can click the picture to get the quiz, too.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment